Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A brief, birthday note for the Youngest:

One brief story about the Youngest, as he sleeps off a belly full of cake: the other day I put his Blue's Clues DVD in for him, and he was watching and playing in front of it. I noticed the DVD repeated an episode he already had on video, since I've seen it about a hundred times. But, the VHS was different: the episode was Blue's Birthday, and the VHS had a little 'Birthday Candle Dance' number, and different video-greetings from well-wishers for Blue.

Did I say I had seen it about a hundred times? A conservative estimate.

Anyway, the VHS had a message from Gloria Estefan, and as the kid's watching the DVD, a message from Rosie O'Donnell comes on.

And he just starts bawling. Screams his little head off. This means:

A. He really, really likes Gloria Estefan.

B. Change totally freaks him out.

C. Concrete proof Rosie O'Donnell is eeeevil.

As usual, science is baffled.

No comments: