Monday, March 19, 2007

Still on low.


09-11-2006 09;11;09PM
Originally uploaded by googum.
From Batman: Shadow of the Bat #88, "Fruit of the Earth, part one" Written by Greg Rucka, art by Dan Jurgens and Bill Sienkiewicz.

Still awaiting high-speed, and I have overtime and the youngest has an MRI this week, so posting is going to be...well, I hope to post, but content-wise it'll be a little light. I was planning on cleaning out some of the assorted panels and scans, little odds and ends that I never used or forgot about.

I say that, but I haven't been near a computer all weekend, and I'll probably go on line, and see DC plans on killing off some beloved b-lister like Metamorpho or the Creeper; or Marvel's putting Bendis or Millar on the rest of their books; and have to work up a whole new tirade...

I did buy another pile of quarter books, and may still talk about some of those, and once everything's sorted we'll have more Mike Parobeck art for the secret, non-rapist origin of Dr. LIght, and a big look at a big issue of Showcase. Until then, check out the sidebar, and see what good little bloggers didn't watch movies all weekend...

No comments: