Friday, June 01, 2007

The end of Norrin's world, and I feel fine.
That's not a spoiler, it's in the damn solicits.
Hmm. Hasbro's reissuing Toy Biz's Silver Surfer figure, with a more silver finish, minus the Howard the Duck pack-in. (You might ask why Norrin came with Howard the Duck, and I don't have a better answer than why not?) I wonder if it'll have the same shoulders and head, or if they'll go for a more movie-accurate version. I think it's the only Rise of the Silver Surfer toy in the Marvel Legends scale: the regular Fantastic Four toys are 5-inches, so they can make a Fantasticar that won't break the bank.

And, I'm nattering on about toys, because I'm taking the rest of today off, to actually finish reading some comics, and get that writeup on Requiem done. Get some sun, and have fun!

No comments: