Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yet again, time for another pulse-pounding, senses-shattering, action-packed Star Trek panel! Panels. Whatever.
Geez, if you're tired of this bit, just leave a comment.

From Star Trek: New Frontier, "Double Time" Written by Peter David, pencils by Michael Collins, inks by David Roach. I liked the first six or so novels in this series, before I fell off it; and it's interesting to compare the comic version to how I pictured the characters. This was a fun time-travel story, with lots of David's trademarked humor, and attention to old Trek history.

Not feeling so hot today, and tomorrow morning the Wife leaves for convention, so I'm taking a couple days off to take care of the kids. I don't know what I'm going to get done, if anything, but we'll see.

No comments: