Monday, December 03, 2007

Man, the archive for November 2007 is looking mighty thin.
The only time I'm going to say this: Yay me!
I had started Novemember with the idea that I could knock out a 50,000 word novel (more of a rough draft. A rough rough draft, but that's kind of the point.) and still blog more or less regularly here. Best laid plans and all that. In fact, I still have to finish my conclusion before I'm 'done.'

Previously, possibly further down on the blog today, I said blogging regularly has helping my writing work ethic, which was probably true. But the workload of a 1,666 daily average wordcount was a helluva lot harder than bagging out a few scans and my complaints. I don't know if it was more fun, though. A different fun, sure. But I'll be back to weekday posting, and I'm really looking forward to getting back to normal around here.
I swear, this will make sense in context later.  And not in an uncomfortable way, either!

Such as it is. Have a good week, and coming up: not one, but two apocalyptic futures! Um...yay?

Oh, and today's my sister's birthday: Happy Birthday, Tesa!

No comments: