Thursday, January 08, 2009

OK, since I mentioned it this morning:

Relax, Wolverine fans, this wouldn't usually work...
From Nightcrawler #11, "The Winding Way, conclusion" Written by Roberto-Aguirre-Sacasa, pencils by Darick Robertson, inks by Rodney Ramos. I miss this series, even though it was never quite as good as it could have been. Some of the stories could have been edited down an issue, and Robertson's art was mostly tight with occasional patches of sketchiness. (He may have been concurrently working on either a Fury or Punisher limited with Garth Ennis, and you can't blame him, those were great.) Still, it's disappointing this series didn't last long enough for the Nightcrawler/Morbius issue, which I would've much preferred to Man-Thing, Vermin, and Carrion showing up for no apparent reason. And I know from no apparent reason, believe you me...

(Maybe there was a reason, but I kinda doubt it!)

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Well I did wonder why Nightcrawler broke Logan's neck, and now I know! Thank goodness for possession.