Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Sinister Setback


Click through to all sizes to enlarge.


I figure Doom has a sense of humor, but it's not cruel, it's stunted and terrible.
Honestly, that's how I imagine Civil War, too.
Do the bad guys have a responsibility to save everyone by kicking Spider-Man's ass? Well, considering these three, it's a moot point...
I also imagine Doom...uses dramatic...pauses...like I use...ellipses.
Even though this is based on comics from around 1986, and predates Spidey's marriage to Mary Jane, it too may have been wiped out or altered or whatever by One More Day. Super. Well, more on that later.

Tomorrow is my youngest son's birthday, so we'll see if I get anything posted or not. Coming up later: the first toys of 2008!...both of which have been out for who knows how long, but ok. And that Mr. Miracle issue, and other actual, factual comic posts. And more homemade toy-comic nonsense.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Heh heh. Hilarious as usual.

Jason F.C. Clarke said...

Great work. I love the close-up of Rhino on page 4.

Anonymous said...

heh. I love the idea of Doctor Doom just lending out the use of the time travel machine to anybody with the balls to come ask him. Funny stuff.