Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"God, even if you're not gonna be around, there's something to be said for upkeep."
Why is Cap's statue hunched over? Hurt his back on class...sculpture day?
Even though I'm not updating...aside from this update, here...it's a little depressing to see the same post at the top all the time, since I'm still here a lot, since I use the sidebar to read all the blogs I read. Some I hit every day, some I hit once a week, some I can't read at work for fear of seeing something I can't unsee, but it's the easiest way for me to do it. (Not to say there's not easier ways, but I'm lazy.)

So, even if I'm not around or if I am, I'll probably keep adding to the sidebar. The Video Nasty Project and Topless Robot are both being added: they're not strictly comic book related, but there's enough overlap and both are well worth checking out.

And, a little good news: things are looking up a little around here, and I found a figuretoon I hadn't posted yet. At least, I think I didn't. I have to pull it back up, so later.

Keith Giffen art on a house ad for Avengers, from Clandestine #8. That was the last Alan Davis issue, it hobbled along for another four issues...

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Hah! Caught you! I knew there was a reason that I keep checking in! (Mainly from habit, but what the heck.)