Friday, December 05, 2008

Right this minute:

Oh. My. God. I was watching a Dirty Harry movie on Bravo, and then the Dead Pool started. I haven't seen it in like twenty years, and wasn't planning on watching it again now; but before I left, this scene started, and I about died. Never been a Jim Carrey fan, so that was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen him in...

Even more oddly, right at the end of the clip, the director of Carrey's video saying "Cut"? Liam Neeson. Yeah, they both leave this one of their resumes now...

1 comment:

Marc Burkhardt said...

You know, I saw this movie back in the day and I remember thinking the guy imitating Axl Rose was a real dork.

But lo and behold, it's Jim Carrey! I didn't know that 'til this minute. And Liam Neeson too?

BWA-HA-HA! Best pre-fame cameos ever!