Monday, October 26, 2009

Probably my favorite Warren Ellis line still:


From Two-Step #1, with art by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti; and set in the far-flung year of...2001? (A joke, the book came out late 2003.)

I remembered the line, but blanked on the title; so I tried Warren Ellis's wikipedia entry, and it wasn't there! Granted, this little three-issue mini from Cliffhanger/Wildstorm isn't one of his major works, but it's still fun. If some people were surprised when Nextwave was as out-loud funny as it was, that's because they missed Two-Step.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing the rest of this week: I had a longer post typed up, but it was mostly moping over not being more excited for Halloween, and why I don't believe in ghost (shows). We'll have something more substantial tomorrow, I'm sure.

No comments: