Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Maybe you have to register the name worldwide, not just domestically.


Tiny print? Click to Great White North-size!
I have no idea if Sasquatch ever threw Puck around. I guess typically you wouldn't throw a puck. Maybe Sasquatch curled him or something. Huh.

I'm also not positive if Guardian, or Puck, or most of the rest of "Awful Plight" are still alive. Or if Omega Flight is Canada's superhero team, or if they're still active either. I do know it seemed a little insulting to put USAgent on Omega Flight, but am not sure if that's harder on the Agent or Canada.

Another post will be up later, and while it's mostly a reminder for me, it's a cool page that I didn't really get to see for well over ten years. Check back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!

I did click it this time and hide Gi-normous font!

I thought that I had tried that earlier...perhaps not.

It would be fun to read an entire comic mocking alpha flight...and canada...but you know, just for fun...

SallyP said...

I'm pretty sure that they killed off poor old Alpha Flight...off panel no less, simply showing a lot of bodies. Which is a crappy way to go even if you're NOT Canadian.

CalvinPitt said...

Being saddled with US Agent is harder on Canada. Much harder.

1337W422102 said...

Alpha Flight all the way! I was joking around with my brother that they got shut down due to the Government pulling their funding... then I found out that's what actually happened. Canadian politics're predictable, eh?

Fanboy Wife said...

I have no idea who any of those characters are, but I like that the blue guy told Sasquatch to suck it.