Wednesday, December 07, 2011

"Bat-date."


I have a Cheetah figure, but no proper Catwoman? That's not right! Of course, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to pick up Catwoman for under five bucks. (From a local K-Mart that was closing.)

I really, really could see Batman doing this. (And why not?) But it's been hammered into me from years of reading older Batman comics: abandoned joke shops as hideouts. Museums having exhibits of priceless penguin or cat themed statuary. Double headers, double bills, double acts; all stuck-up by Two-Face. Batman could probably reduce a good percentage of crime in Gotham by eliminating those...

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha, now that's a funny one!

I agree with you about the whole Catwoman thing, but she's supposed to get her own figure next year, (well the Silver Age version anyway) and if you go to It'salltrue.net, they explain all that stuff.