Tuesday, September 10, 2013


I haven't had cable for a bit, so I had to look up if Ghost Hunters was still a thing. Sadly, yes. A thing I hate slightly more than today's issue! From 1977, Tomb of Dracula #56, "The Vampire Conspiracy!" Written and edited by Marv Wolfman, art by Gene Colan and Tom Palmer. Tomb of Dracula is pretty great, but good lord, I hate the character of hack writer and professional sad sack Harold H. Harold, a minor recurring character in the book. This issue is an imaginary story, Harold's novel, and it sucks so much. It's supposed to, yeah, but still.

Anyway, while badmouthing this issue, it occurred to me Harold would have a point about rationality, except he lives in the Marvel Universe, which is chock full of vampires, werewolves, Kirby monsters in giant color-coordinated underpants...

Working on a longer strip, so short one today! That or I'm watching old Robot Chicken clips on YouTube. Either or.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Dude, get to work! I feel like the only one out here is this sad and lonely wilderness called........Skit Land!;)