Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Clueless today.


Usually, when I get a book from the quarter bins, I don't mind if it's not in near-mint condition. But a recent pick left me gutted--like the book itself! From 1966, Detective Comics #351, "The Cluemaster's Topsy-Turvy Crimes!" Written by Gardner Fox, pencils by Carmine Infantino, inks by Sid Greene. The middle chunk of this issue was missing, after page 8 of the Batman story, and even the first page of the Elongated Man story!

Well, this one's been reprinted a few times, so I'll have to keep an eye out. Especially since the Cluemaster's puzzle up there still has me scratching my head...

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yeah I have no idea what the hell that clue was about. Does it even count as a clue if no one gets it?

And that ladies and gentlemen, is Cluemaster.
That's Cluemaster, the K-Mart, nay Dollar General-version Riddler, for ya'.