Thursday, October 02, 2014

Death, Pain, six of one, half dozen of the other.


I've read it in a couple of different reprints, but the other day I picked up a wooden print of X-Men #94, the first issue of the regular title after the introduction of the All-New, All-Different team. I like it, although I don't know why it needs two separate Marvel logos in the bottom corners; and Count Nefaria's last word balloon is changed to "Pain!" from "Death!" For the kids, I suppose.

Also on the wall: my Nightcrawler cel from his episode on the nineties X-Men cartoon, and a Captain America shield lamp! There's an Iron Man one a little further over, and Cap and Batman posters; but my room's a mess so we'll skip that.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Cool!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

THAT ANIMATION CELL.
Very cool fun item to own.
Really encapsulates everything about Kurt and his character.