Thursday, December 25, 2014

"How Deadpool saved assisted didn't wreck had Christmas."

It's not a perennial holiday classic...yet; but I rerun this one every Christmas.

As usual, click to unwrap, er, enlarge. Not sure of the setup? The first strip's here.





What the heck, you've been good this year...possibly; so let's have another holiday re-run: "Jingle Bells, Blame Mattel..."

Oddly, I have since picked up a Batman '66 Batmobile, yet as I was working on the Year in Toys post, I don't think I had taken any pictures of it--at least, none with Batman and Robin in it!

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ahh. Never gets old man. It's like "It's A Wonderful Live" and "A Christmas Story" all rolled into one;)

Hope you're having a very Merry Christmas yourself buddy:)

SallyP said...

Ditto! hilarious as usual. And I hope you have a lovely Christmas!