Monday, January 05, 2015

Starting out 2015...


...with not as much clearance items as I would've expected; but I picked up four Kre-O G.I. Joe series five blind-bags at Toys R Us.

This series doesn't have codes, so you have to either trust blind chance, or try to feel the bags out. (Ew, don't say it like that!) The bag I grabbed randomly was another Human Bullet, aka Bulletman; but I did get a Battle-Damaged B.A.T., Leatherneck, and a Ninja-Ku. I'm not up on my Cobra ninjas, so I don't know if he's a specific guy, or an army-builder, but there we go.

I also started a new log--a Spider-Man journal from Wal-Mart--for tracking my toy purchases. Have a Spidey pen somewhere, too, but have to dig that up. I've seen this art show up recently on retail prints as well, a Keith Pollard cover from Amazing Spider-Man #186, which is one of the first Spider-Man comics I can remember reading! It was in a three-pack with #187 guest-starring Captain America, and #188, where Spidey completely owns Jigsaw.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I know nothing about those little bullet men, except that they are...adorable.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ah that first one...
You gotta' be watching those Action Figure Therapy videos right?