Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Mandroid."


I can't say I had this plot in mind before the Deadpool, which had an anti-cancer PSA-slash-viral ad as part of its initial push. I don't know if the comics got into that much either, since I'm not sure Pool tried any traditional cancer treatments before jumping onto the Weapon X treatment plan.

Kurt actually has seen mandroids before, which we'll see later this week; but Park claims her Mandroid was one of those Iron Man fought during the first Armor Wars, or Stark Wars as the first issue put it, about two hundred years ago. (Or 1988.) The negator packs Stark used would've destroyed his proprietary circuitry, but I have to think that some of the hardware could have been salvageable. Or Park could be full of it, or simply mistaken.

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Annnnd the plot thickens! Well son, you might've just painted yourself into a corner if you don't deliver on that. Sneaky, sneaky

SallyP said...

Okay, I did not see that coming.

May I just compliment you on your layouts and dialogue? This is getting more and more professional looking all the time, and I adore it.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I know right!?