Wednesday, April 19, 2017

"Cuffed."


There actually was a recent Marvel comic, where a character did the Br'er Rabbit bit Pool mentions, and does make a dramatic escape! I don't want to spoil it, even though I thought it was telegraphed...

You can read a bit about alum here, but I'm more familiar with it from stuff like this:

That's probably not good for anyone or anything.

Yondu says Pete gave him a parrot; that would be Peter Quill, Star-Lord. I could see him thinking it would be funny to give Yondu one, and Yondu constantly threatening to eat it but becoming way too attached to ever do that.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Aw man this is good, good shit. I could read the adventures of Yondu all day *hint hint*, and props on the low-tech view screen of space at the end. Ha ha, hilarious.

So Peter quill's the parrot? Damn. That was funny about teaching him to swear and shit just 'cause he was a pirate and outta' have one. Nice.

SallyP said...

I am so in love with this right now.